Tuesday, May 29, 2018

John Beltran – Candela



Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; I call it that because it can go both ways..

Actually? it has been a little bit of both, but I wasn’t trying to be a sloth as this good word is dropped and the music plays..

Still running plays!! not trying to choke like the Boston Celtics and Houston Rockets in the NBA Playoffs..

Both lost on their home courts, throwing up too many three point shots!! meanwhile your homie puts it down!! the mission? no aborts, I’m hip to these schemes / plots!! plus I don’t deal with corporate layoffs..

Protecting home courts!! knowing these sports are complex!! I’m chilling in the lab listening to some latin jazz / house music from John Beltran with a track called Candela..

Connecting with my constituents as we move on to the next!! we weren’t  listening to Trump types and their elaborations / fabrications; not much they can tell a brotha!!

John Beltran – Candela | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: