Thursday, December 05, 2019

Incognito Ft. Carleen Anderson - Show Me Love (Yam Who? Rework)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; excuse a dude for being retro- futurisitc, so who'll work with me?

The saga / struggle continues; another way to say life goes!! lose me with the attitude that's not positive!! otherwise, I know you can't work with me!! 

Naysayers try to play these players like we're unworthy; they'll throw shade like the San Francisco 49ers announcer vs Lamar Jackson..

Players like us shouldn't be messed with like Nancy Pelosi, but knowing damn well the devil will oppose you and me when we're all up in the action..

Like this track by Incognito Ft. Carleen Anderson?   Show Me Love (Yam Who? Rework); that's the best strategy!!

Rolling incognito but those misunderstanding try to confront me; told them they were a damn liar  like Joe Biden!! for freedom? we're still riding!! exercising diplomatic immunity...


No comments: