Thursday, December 19, 2019

Quincy Jones – Birdland

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday, so excuse us while we do our due diligence…
The saga / struggle continues, my way of saying life goes on!! our response? O-Dizzle will cue up the sound while O-Zone provides the borderline belligerence!!
..it’s also known as the eclectic rhetoric but it’s not as bad as those lying per their politics; Moscow Mitch aka the Grim Reaper is on TV as I type this!!
running interference for Trump while me and my constituents are out here trying to get over the hump; we know what the scam /  hype is!!
We know what the deal is, but at the moment we’re chilling listening to Quincy Jones with his version of the Weather Report classic track  Birdland..
Only two cats I call maestros, Barry White and Quincy Jones!! check out the all star players as they adjust bass, treble and tones! they’re putting in work man!!
Check this out at Quincy Jones – Birdland

No comments: