The saga / struggle continues it's my way of saying life goes on!! excuse us as this breakbeat scientific business is handled..
O-Dog Day Partying early, setting this weekend off even though everyday seems like a Saturday or Sunday...
O-Dog Day Partying early! weak? that's not how the work will be as we follow out motto; "Let The Music Play"
....in the heart of this thing / in the midst of this coronavirus pandemic that didn't surprise us it was academic..
Did the mathematics, alarms were going off per intelligence briefings back in November but Trump wasn't an academic..
Now that fanatic suggested heat , light and disinfectant, intelligence insulted / disrespected; O-Zone? we move on bringing this sound!! listening to the Montana Orchestra with a track called You Know How Good It Is
Did the mathematics / research they mention just Montana but he always had an orchestra with him, check the players and the track, show respect as we orchestrate this disco / jazz!! setting this O-Dog Day Party off showing you how good it is!!
- Alto Saxophone – John Bonnie
- Baritone Saxophone – Michael Pedicin, Jr.
- Bass – Vincent M. Fay
- Bongos, Timbales – James Walker
- Cello – Richard Amoroso
- Congas – Larry Washington
- Drums, Timpani, Gong, Bass Drum [Concert], Cymbal [Crash Cymbals] – Grant Mac Avoy
- Flute – Jack Faith
- French Horn – Joe De Angelis
- Guitar – Bobby Eli, Ronnie James, T.J. Tindall
- Keyboards, Organ, Clavinet – Lenny Pakula
- Mixed By ["a Montana Mix"] – Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Montana
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Vincent Montana, Jr.
- Trombone – Edward Cascarella, Richard Genovese, Robert Moore, Roger De Lillo
- Trumpet – Evan Solot, Jack Wilson, Joseph Cataldo, Robert Hartzell, Rocco Bene
- Tuba – Edmund Moore
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp], Bells, Percussion – Montana
- Viola – Anthony Sinagoga, Davis Barnett
- Violin – Charles Appollonia, Charles Parker, Christine Reeves, Don Renaldo, Leonore Walaniuk,Rudolph Malizia
Post a Comment