Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Workshop (Part Six)

 It’s going down on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Being realistic but also going ballistic to manifest the terrific outcome then check the celebration as we let the music play!

Let us pray was the advice from the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville, then we’re getting busy in our workshop!

Getting the machine set then we’re working it all out, focused man! we won’t quit / stop!

Getting the machine set, but I told some I'll need you to lend me your voice! err actually your pen. I was at a stalemate, all my black and blue ink pens we're out of ink, voiceless? too much writing.. ..poetry; some of my constituents will act like they know me but these other jokers say pull the plug.

..with an edge of forever look; stormy eyes / turbulent demeanor like they’re on some type of drug.

But they'll refuse to take the Covid 19 vaccine, claiming natural immunity like Sarah Palin..

But we’ll refuse to participate in the ongoing madness on the scene, ready to roll exercising our spiritual diplomatic immunity dropping this good word and the funky sound is playing!

Something my constituents can use, it’s straight out of our workshop out here in a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

We were out there earlier taking a cruise but like Lance Stephenson back in the NBA we’re back in the lab / workshop dropping this breakbeat science like it’s hot! it’s a big world / universe somebody will understand a brotha!

No comments: