Sunday, January 02, 2022

The I-20 Chronicles (We Pulled Up On 2022; We’re Here)

We pulled up / We're here!! still out here on I-20 in Atlanta,  blessed to see this first Sunday morning of 2022! churches will even conduct the  Holy Communion

Some services will be virtual due to the Omicron Variant, reality and it's chaos agents not playing fair with it but here on earth it's not something I was expecting!

O-Zone? collecting these scattered thoughts, trying to get my mind right for the New Moon In Capricorn!

In this zone?  naysayers battered  / battled my people during the ongoing spiritual warfare; going through it? they’ll tell you that’s not a storm. 

Tell that to my people up off of I-65 in Bowling Green and on over to Mayfield Kentucky. 

Telling my people we’re transmitting /  broadcasting live from our remote outpost out here off I-20 in Atlanta; that’s what’s up with me!

Seeing my people from my observatory; peeping game like the James Webb Space Telescope! in 2021? some of my people took a wrong turn, they fell into the abyss / fell into another dimension. Smoke and mirrors blurred their vision! it’s so wrong on so many levels / confronted by so many devils!! many were injured , the pain agonizing. It’s no joke, but we jumped in the mothership in 2021 / 2022 still intergalactic but soon on I-10 on the Gulf Coast to out west on I-80 rolling out! the fronts are local / national / international and intergalactic!! but check the collateral damage, opioid crisis / coronavirus deaths / systemic racism; winter time? usually beautiful but a trail of blood covered the snow! Due to the insurrection, not low key like Trumps! now back out here on I-20 in Atlanta in the lab as we drop this good word and the beat bumps, check the resurrection; I’m grateful! it’s inked in my soul.

Imperfections accepted per the Earth Wind and Fire System of Survival, as Sunday Jazz Continues!

Sections get rocked from here out on I-20 in Atlanta to your area in 2022 and hopefully beyond! as the saga / struggle continues!

No comments: