Saturday, February 01, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles; Rolling Out

Check out these I-20 Chronicles...dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...the ice has melted...

How were we supposed to respond to these and those? damned if we did or didn't...even if we weren't responsible for it ...Mayor Reed in Atlanta felt it...

True indeed..a brotha dealt with it..while Nathan Deal threw Charley English under the bus.. but we know the deal..feeling the pain and anguish because there's no peace or justice...excuse me...per Rev. Al Sharpton it's no justice no peace...

True indeed...trials continue like Amanda Knox..but a brotha rocks...I dealt with it...now were on I-20 rolling out!!...these chronicles will spell it out!!...after praying to the east..

True indeed...it's famine or feast...the system knocks the hustle...I dealt with it...when I was trying to take it to the bridge Chris Christie and his folk shut down lanes...

True indeed...like Super Bowls in East Rutheford New Jersey some will make it to the championship...favored like the Seattle Seahawks?   meanwhile this brotha maintains...

Meanwhile this brotha switches lanes on eastside I-20 in Atlanta...the hooptie is rolling out...staying one step ahead of the mass hysteria like it's Syria..

Check the style / swag / steelo....I kept it moving...good things happen that way...life is a marathon...just check the scenario...

Check the style / swag / steelo ...as I go for what I know...far from a fly Negro...I'm letting the hustlers hustle and the players play...

I'm in warrior / soldier mode..some were waiting for the truth to be told...so we drop this good word and we let the music play...

Check these I-20 Chronicles...the hooptie is in mothership mode....like I was exploring the universe per the North Star polaris...

Check these I-20 Chronicles...funk is dropped per the mothership connection mode...check the sonic assault on those that aren't fair with this....



No comments: