Sunday, February 02, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles / We're Still Rolling Out

The saga / struggle continues...conceptualizing as were rolling out on I-20 in Atlanta...

A brotha is laying it down after jumping and recognizing...saw some selling out but I wasn't!! so some aren't understanding a brotha...

Another said it was all about the money...jokers said I'm supposed to be Super Bowl balling!!...but it "ain't about all that"

What's up money / uncle? that's what the young cat asked over on Candler Road in Decatur...due to policies implemented by a hater I see he's falling...caught up in the system / matrix...but I "ain't about all that"

G8 / G20 have the money all messed up...corporate CEO's weren't trying to hear Obama ask them to hire the long term unemployed!

Rolling through Atlanta...my people are stressed up in this piece!! the catch phrase? no justice no peace!! now these sonic troops are deployed...

Sonic assaults are unleashed...O-Dog loops breakbeats....he wasn't devoid of funk per Sir Nose!! while O-Zone drops this good word...

Tires screeched on the old white church van used in the smash and grab down here in the ATL...ATMs were grabbed....perpetrators sit back and smoke that good herb...

Reminded me of Somali pirates after the caper was pulled...sitting back smoking Khat...can I get a what what? Punxsutawney Phil  said were going to have a longer winter...

What will the style be? some are foul with it!! maybe Doctor Phil or  Steve Harvey will have the answer...but check the dynamics...I'm rocking the Ecko Unlimited hoodie and jeans for the winter..

What will the style be? some are foul with it...threatening the Winter Olympics in Russia....but Putin said he has the answer..so he went on with his bad self!!

Meanwhile I'm rolling down I-20 in Atlanta...trying to chill out after feeling the pressure.. I noticed questions answered themselves...


No comments: