Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Reading The TelePrompter PT.3

 It's going down;  I'm reading the Teleprompter like its the news at six. 

It's going down;  we've got complimentary tickets for you!!  check out these views!!  breakbeat science is what a brotha kicks.

Things were tricky like ISIS in Tikrit but O-Dizzle will fix it in the mix while O-Zone reads the signs on the information highway. 

What's the Dizzle?  it's like the I-20 Chronicles as we respond to these and those;  no information overload as I do it my way. 

 How was I trying to play?  not a drug overlord caught up in the Mexican drug wars!!   I didn't want to lay in that bedding. 


Some will get what's coming to them;  I spotted the skin and hair they're shedding. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Reading The TelePrompter PT.3

No comments: