Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (We're Trying To Get It Cracking)

Once again it's on!! we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! who's  rolling up on the NSA building dressed as women?  please!! we're trying to get it cracking.

Opposition is met from the thought police per Google algorithms , to NSA tracking and Anonymous vs ISIS hacking

ATL  money stacking / playing / tricking and macking was also a distraction; I backed away from the buffet. 

It led to obesity high blood pressure and other ills;  but now a bruh chills; damn!!  I was having a bad day.

It made me change my ways and means, no committee was needed. 

It made me change my ways and means;  no input or feedback from the word on the curb /  street committee was needed. 

The strange one needs to put the weed back plus the drank!!  their judgement was cloudy.

Smoking flavored / altered  Black and Milds, it's ironic because a dangerous one was  distracted by the smoke and mirrors; now a joker over on Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain  tried to get rowdy. 

Black and proud will be the way I interacted with society taking James Browns advice

Shroud of Turin or a Rev. Ike prayer cloth needed when  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta?  *it ain't nothing nice* 

Like Donald Byrd we'll think twice when dipping through some of these jurisdictions per Ferguson or George Zimmerman shenanigans..

You heard? but these men not mice will keep it moving!!! we're trying to get it cracking!!


No comments: