Thursday, April 02, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Sliding Through The Portal)

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta;  it's like slidng through  a portal to escape the madness. 

 Dealing with it;  the DJ O-Dizzle is remixing reality per this breakbeat scientific business. 

Like Al-Shabaab attacks at Kenyan universities the real is manipulated but dealt with;  the pressure?  a dude felt it in my mind body and spirit.

 Scenarios? we've seen what the worst can be!! from Ferguson to NYC we've been hated!! per the stop and frisk Chicago is in on it!! 

They even had black sites, now check how this black man drops insights per steering the Mothership, I'm on it!!

 Scenarios *ain't right* as a brotha tries to get his mind right rolling down I-20 in Atlanta; I'm still trying to find the reset button so I can clear it. 

.....Plus waiting on the smoke to clear;  it gets real foggy plus it's enhanced by mirrors.

 ....Plus others were waiting in the dark;  punishment gluttons who get off on the horrors and terrors. 

Standing in the shadows of love like Four Tops?  please!!  the madness never stops!! that's why we have no vehicles waiting in park or neutral,  not acting brand new with ya!!  I cut the corner quickly. 
 
The weather is getting warm; soon these chronicles will expose breakbeat scientific business handled on I-75 /  I-85 / I-95 / I-65 / and I-20. 

What's up G Money?  the young cat asked me over on Candler Road in Decatur!!  but he's probably trying to sell something. 

Please!! G20 has the money tied up!!! but *Play On Player*  get your hustle on was the word from these ATLiens!!  like Michael Jackson they *wannabe starting something


No comments: