Monday, November 03, 2014

Cutting The Corner PT.5 (Doing What We Do)


I'm cutting the corner on them like the Patriots beating the Broncos!! I told them good things happen when you keep it moving.

I was out on the corner with them!! who? my peeps!! NSA surveilance due to the Patriot Act? please!! I told them hood things happened that are all up in mind and spirit;  so O-Deezy will keep grooving.

I cut the corner on them; how was a patriot from the hood supposed to act?  things aren't easy but I keep proving to myself and others that business can get handled. 

Currently it's of the breakbeat scientific variety;  I heard what was said!!  like GOP candidates  jokers will lie to me!!  auras get hit up by a vandal.

Who'll work with me?  they didn't understand a bruh rocking the Midwest style in the dirty south.

Cutting the corner on them;  dipping like Kenyan runners in the NYC Marathon!! but I heard what was said!!  jokers need to watch their mouth. 

They ask me was there something I needed to tell them?  please!!  catch the vapors as I cut the corner. 

There's always something  like no peace in the Mideast per ISIS; now check the crisis; was it because I didn't recognize the boundary or border?

Grooving to the music!! finding a better way to survive in the Babylon wilderness!!

Not out of the woods yet!!! Having to cut through the bushes and overgrowth; the thickness!!!

Bringing the goods per the broken beats and English; per these oath keepers  history would repeat if I stayed all up in the spot..

I had to cut the corner on them; jokers were trying to creep up on us!!  like chefs adding ingredients to the gumbo in the pot  jokers were trying to thicken the plot..

CUTTING THE CORNER ON THEM! LIFE IS A MARATHON!! CHECK THIS MIX OUT TO SEE HOW WE RUN IT!!


No comments: