Friday, November 14, 2014

Doing The Knwoledge / Check Out What We Do To Ourselves

 Took a look back using a fresh view / fresh vision!! damn!! I didn't put it down like I was supposed to!!!

I was held back / knocked off track!! like the Rosetta Philea Lander losing power  it's rough when the devil is opposed to you!!

But it's all good!! at the end of the day? I'm doing what I'm supposed to do!!  what's proposed? me and O-Dog hit you up with the sound!!

....Plus this good word; Illumination is provided; Illuminati and G20 coincided!! Putin rolled up with warships!! meanwhile we get breakbeat scientific! this is how we get down!!!

What situation are you in?? per the ongoing confusion, failure and frustration  we're standing in need of clarification!!

Check out what we do to oursleves; supposedly trying to keep our head above water; sometimes things are not fair in this nation!!


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Doing The Knwoledge / Check Out What We Do To Ourselves

No comments: