Sunday, November 09, 2014

The Foundation PT.2 (Back To The Roots)


Some were like can I get a what what per Jay Z  after I Let it go!!!  they asked me; So whatcha on??

Please!!!…I can’t really talk!!! I’m too busy typing this good word!! plus like Beyonce spaced out at the ball game  this music puts me in a zone!!

O-Zone? looking somewhat bummy; Scuffed up Tims on,  old out of style  Karl-Kani jeans on!! With a  thermal shirt and Cozumel tourist t-shirt!!

In this danger zone? like ISIS in Iraq the oppressed oppress each other;  please!!  it’s easy to get hurt!!

What am I on? I’m back at the foundation!! I hit the reset button!! but I still get my hands dirty, I do more that type on IBM or HP keyboards!!!!

Got O-DOG to work with me;  jazz, funk and hip hop will be the essence of this discipline; sometimes I play Roland or Yamaha keyboards!!
 
The Foundation PT.2 (Back To The Roots) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: