Thursday, November 13, 2014

They’ll Put You In A Trick Bag PT.2 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)


It’s going down!! I can’t let jokers just roll up on me like Russian Bomber Patrols in the Gulf of Mexico !!  maybe I’ll show them where my heart will be!! as I *Say A Few Words*  dropping math per four, five, sixing it? please believe me!!

Victimized?  you’ll get played!! you’ll get put in a trick bag!! you’ll fall into a trap!!!  haters were fixing it!! like the GOP agenda for 2015 folks try to deceive you and me.

Politicians kicked those lies!! I can’t believe they had me stranded out in the Babylon wilderness!!

Did like Ms. Peters told me in the 4Th grade;  I put my thinking cap on!! these days it’s either a brim l like I was Big Bank Hank (R.I.P) or I rock the Louisville Cardinal hat!! maybe you can feel this!!

Knew what the street does!! knowing what the deal is!! you’ll be put in a trick bag!! I put on an oxygen mask until US and China get the emissions straight plus I rock a hard hat with the lantern on it just like miners wear in caves…

Wandering through the Babylon Wilderness  / the darkness / the grey area scenario; where it’s hip if one misbehaves….
 
They’ll Put You In A Trick Bag PT.2 (The Saga / Struggle Continues) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: