Friday, November 21, 2014

Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Pre Black Friday Sale


What’s up? check these  clearance rack epiphanies after jumping and recognizing!!  which is an episode at O-Dog’s Podcast!! I guess  this was meant to be!!!

We’ll freak this!! but not getting freaky like Bill Cosby, what will it cost me? what’s the deal with these?  time was spent in the lab!!  funky is how the sound will be!!!

It’s the Sonic Assault!!  perpetrated after the apparatus lost me!! check out the the sonic smash and grab!!  I’m in Atlanta but it’s like I’m in Ferguson!!  you’ve found me on the front lines..

Steady Bombardment of the Enemy Position is going down per these clearance rack epiphanies!! we’ll  hit them up like 2Pac!!  they fronted on mine!!

They were devil’s advocates doing the devil’s dirty work!! like plotting and scheming of ways to get around Obama’s immigration order!! their forces were in front and in back of mine!! to the right  to the left.!!

Check these Pre Black Friday Clearance Rack Epiphanies!!  how will a player deal with these? I dipped from Beyonce!!  she didn’t need to put my stuff to the left…
 
Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Pre Black Friday Sale | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: