Sunday, November 23, 2014

Going In; But It's Out Of Control PT.6

.

I was going in!! I'll admit it;  I didn't *yield not to temptation*  please!!...it's everywhere..

....In this Babylon Nation; the situation is out of control!! per Ferguson and other spots we're on the frontlines in the ongoing Spiritual Warfare!!

Check the situation; Life is not fair!! society will front on mine!! I peeped game;  I already did the math!!

Please!! it's easy to spot a hater!! like ISIS in Iraq they're on the war path!!!

But I bring it back!! I come through with more math!! Random Thoughts are collected then expressed!!

.....plus I have the last laugh as the Sonic Assault is unleashed!! a joker will get what's coming to them!! we attack those that stressed!!

A joker laughed;  "kee kee keeing" and skinning and grinning!!! but they're just a snitch that confessed!! innocent bystanders will get victimized!!

The situation is out of control!! ear shattering gunshots exploded like it was Myron May rushing the Florida State library!! my folk end up getting hurt by the knowledge that was kicked;  those lies!!

The situation is out of control!! it's bruising and battering egos!! plots and schemes were devised!!

The situation is out of control!! it's bruising and battering Negroes per Bill Cosby finding out what the cost will be!! but I'm not surprised!! 

We're going in!! entering atrack zones!! So don't be surprised by the Steady Bombardment of The Enemy Position...

Suddenly and Deliberately Attack!! using the funk!! ...That's these brothas mission !!

We're Going In!! Actually We're Already in!! Check The Attack Zone Mix by the Brotha O!! As We Put It Down Like This!!

No comments: