Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Saga / Struggle Continues On A Terrible / Terrific Tuesday


The saga / struggle continues as I like to say, so how will I play?   I'm not regurgitating old ideas.

The saga / struggle continues on what I like to call Terrible / Terrific Tuesday;  it's like this and like that and a per Run DMC!! please believe me the struggle is real!!

Let the music play per Shannon, act like you know the deal and don't front as we  pursue good word dropping and digital crate digging aka gather and hunt when the mothership is landing on these expeditions!! 

Reckless abandon is used as breakbeat scientific studies are conducted at the institute!  it's going down while others rob /  loot and pillage the village like corporations  
 
Intergalactic with these random / spaced out thoughts?  out in the galaxy launching Sonic Assaults while entering attack zones!! it's like Trump vs the media. 

We're back with it like John McCain!  we're trying to maintain but we're tracked in these zones while trying to get over the hump!!  the enemy will impede a bruh. 

What's up man? they'll try to impeach you,  even though your not in office.

On this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday? I'm trying to reach you using breakbeat science, when I get off with this. 

What it do? they think I'm off my rocker with this, rocking an Atlanta Braves hat with a Las Vegas three for ten dollars tourist tee shirt. 

Just another day at the office?  dude out at Mall of Georgia said he just left Las Vegas,  before he got hurt.

Just another day at the office? Republicans will try to repeal Obamacare, led by Mitch McConnell..

Ready to go off with this like Kyrie Irving leaving Cleveland? my people are out here swerving looking for something to believe in until the endeavour fails..

No comments: