Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Machinery..

Heard the machinery running; it didn't sound too good; running kind of rough; collapsing like the Dutch government? somebody hit the reset button!

Whose acting brand new with me? already knew they were a punishment glutton.

Acting like they knew me; but pushing buttons, turning dials, and clicking mouses.

Litigation like Joe Stack and tax protestors? trying to sue me?repossessing cars and foreclosing on houses.

Nothing fair in love or war; Fair Tax like Neal Boortz? please! whose fair in these sports? the ongoing situation or status qou arouses revolutionary feelings that were dormant.

Caught up in situations where we need to let go! we were stepped on like a doormat.

A veteran now coaching; knowing how the sport will get!!! please!! you'll get hit up by Mossad all up in the spot.

They even rushed me!! caught me on the way back in!! they Became Suspicious..making it hot.

All up in my face!! faking a lot!! all up in the spot!!!like Republicans at the White House Summit..back in the day they played me the other way.

Mysterious with it; no apologies like Tiger Woods needed; I kept a low profile !!they didn't know how a brotha would play.

It's a dark mysterious world were slipping through; portals Im dipping through.

Dark mystery of time and space calculated; peeped game; what will the Machinery do? what would diplomatic immunity do?

Dark history calculated; studied after I dipped from the community ...it was way too real up in Louisville!!

Dark feelings? misery loves company; now down here in Atlanta...rolling down Peachtree Street by the Five Points Marta Station..listening to the Delfonics...Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time!!.it's the real deal like Holyfield.

Darkness caused by the machinery malfunction; the grid acting up? what's my function..The Sonic Assault!! I had to put the hardhat on.

It's got the lantern on top!! my favorite catch phrase? once again it's on.

No comments: