Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rules & Regulations...

I pulled out the rules book; Damn! Damn! Damn! something just ain't right....

...Word from Keith Sweat; some of these fools are crooked! but their game wasn't tight.

Songs from Blood, Sweat, and Tears provided insight; heard in the background "you make me so very happy"

.....I don't know...back in the day irrational fears were enhanced..still are...just because our hair was very very nappy!

.....I don't know about the rules & regulations...work was put in....blood, sweat, and tears.....what it do?....heard some laugh at me!!! then change the rules in the middle of the game.

Heard and saw the math they had for me; Strange!!! word from Cameo..I Didn't Like It!!!...knowing them fools haven't changed...they're still the same.

Heard about the path they had for me; soon made into a scapegoat? so I can catch the blame!!

Heard about the wrath? the rage? Sonic Assault from O-Dog! if you didn't catch the name.

Coming out fresh with a brand new batch! for the game? the book of rules and regulations was ignored.

Defied authority ; already knew the story..not down with crooks and fools; word from crooks and liars..meanwhile we're rolling!! points are scored.

Check the territory were rolling in on I-2O in Atlanta; dressed in crooks and castles? .sounds blast when I ride through..listening to WCLK 91.9 FM.

Playing classic jazz; listening to Freddie Hubbard..that's whatsup with them!!

As I ask myself; whatsup with them and those? changing rules in the middle of the game.

Things are Shady Like Grady!!! ignoring those fools!! we realize that it's all game.

No comments: