Monday, October 25, 2021

Joe Sample and Take 6 - U Turn

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday, check us out! we were O-Dog Day Partying earlier.

Check out the mood change/ mood shift; due to a couple of episodes? had to admit, I needed Monday Motivation I was in a foul mood earlier!

Cruising down I-20 in Atlanta listening to 91.9 WCLK, it’s as if the DJ was playing the sound for me: the song mentioned I had to "put some latitude in my attitude".

..so when I got home I had to hear it again, plus share it with you all; maybe it’ll inspire you, you’ll show gratitude!

We’re listening to Joe Sample and Take 6 with a track called U Turn! 
a song from two of my favorite artists!

 Check it out!! inspirational! weapons used next time the arch nemesis is on the premises!



No comments: