It’s going down as a Sunday afternoon transitions into Sunday evening; Halloween is celebrated by some of the people!
Church steeple knowledge was dropped earlier, the people needed it! so now we’ll proceed and continue with this!
The mothership gets good mileage so we’ve got other work to do, check the sound and this good word; we’ll rock the venue with this!
Heard some of my constituents say Tell Me About It Now, the title of this Grover Washington Jr. track!
That’s what we’re doing with this breakbeat science, rebuking shady politicians in Washington acting brand new with ya, trying to throw us all off track! check out the players and the track!
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Richard Lee Steacker
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Grover Washington, Jr.
- Bass [Acoustic], Electric Bass – Tyrone Brown
- Congas, Timbales, Chimes [Wood], Temple Block, Tambourine, Agogô, Cowbell, Vibraslap, Whistle [Bird Whistles], Shaker [Shakere], Triangle, Finger Snaps [Thumb clicks] – Leonard "Doc" Gibbs*
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Synares] – Millard "Pete" Vinson*
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – James "Sid" Simmons*
- Producer – Grover Washington, Jr.
- Violin – John E. Blake, Jr
Post a Comment