Sunday, October 10, 2021

Way Way Out There! The Saga / Struggle Continues (Part Nine)

 Chilling out on this Sunday morning, you can usually spot us way way out there as the saga / struggle continues!

Shady dealing out here in Babylon? once again it’s on as politicians babble on like Trump out in Iowa at a rally, check these venues!

Daily? we’re feeling out the boundaries / making new discoveries, menus full of impossible missions like Ethan Hunt!

Daily? we pray,  per the Clark Sisters blessed and highly favored but still putting in work, we still have to gather / hunt! 

How else am I supposed to play / do this during this ongoing Libra Season? what’s the mode?

Halloween around the corner, checking GPS as I cut the corner; the haunted farmhouse was down the lonely Georgia back road. Supposedly; some were out of order, drinking brown liquor and smoking backwoods, smoky autumn moon shadows greets a visitor. Plus the emptying silence? not what my style is, excuse me as I show defiance, I’ll defer. 

My reliance on the Lord? that’s what I prefer, like the GMWA Women of Worship ordering my steps when I’m way way out there!

Trying to stay on one accord but only human like the Human League! I keep telling y’all it’s rough out here!

Mentioned earlier about steering the mothership to a safe haven / safe harbor!

At the moment? we’re way way out there, chilling out in this remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! check these musings as some act like it’s all funny but it’s not amusing; we peeped game, hatred they harbor!

No comments: