Sunday, March 22, 2020

DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World

Digital Crate Digging, err I mean Sunday Jazz Continues!! it's a little bit of both..

Cooling out / chilling instead of illing in the midst of the coronavirus, self quarantined / social distancing!! Houston? we have a problem!! but I didn't spaz , I'm in the lab preparing the elixir / broth..

Ruling out flipping out?  cruising down I-20 in Atlanta helps, duee to the coronavirus there's no traffic!  a couple years ago? I was out on I-10 in Houston; rode through Baton Rouge where the drama unfurled...

Dipping out; it's easy to lose son!!  I'm fighting back in the lab getting breakbeat scientific checking out some DJ Shadow with  a track called Midnight In A Perfect World..

It'll be a long time before we see that time!! but in the meantime and between time? this song is good to go anytime!! check it out...

Let the music take your mind!! ignoring fools that speak their minds, stressed out during these troubling times; some still have their doubts!!

No comments: