Friday, March 06, 2020

Defected Radio Show presented by Sam Divine – 06.03.20

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Flashback Friday / New Music Friday; both concepts will be utilized…
O-Dog Day Partying early, so who’ll work with me? some of these so called players are naysayers; by the outcome? they’ll be surprised..
We’re pulling out the drum celebrating life, I surmised some of the naysayers love misery plus they love company…
…they’ll start a corporation trading on Wall Street affected by the rise of the coronavirus? traded in the Mercedes Benz for a Toyota Prius; so what’s up with me?
…I told you; we’re on y’alls street O-Dog Day Partying, listening to Defected Radio Show presented by Sam Divine – 06.03.20..
Check out the playlist and the mix, much respect to the game shown as we do this!! it’s going down from London to Atlanta, out here off of I-20..

No comments: