Monday, March 02, 2020

RA Sessions: Kerri Chandler – Reel-To-Reel Session | Resident Advisor

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday as the mothership lands back down on earth; clear the runway!!
…that would be I-20 in Atlanta, we’re back to life back down to earth on this morning called Monday..
Some are already done with me, might start a conspiracy like Democrats trying to get Bernie Sanders out of the presidential racelike they did in 2016? 
Some are already done with me, we’re in hostile territory dropping mathematics;  somebody might understand the breakbeat science we’re kicking!!
Plus we’re kicking this O-Dog Day Party off early as we party with a purpose, who’ll work with me?
Listening to RA Sessions: with the Kerri Chandler – Reel-To-Reel Session | courtesy of  Resident Advisor; check the playlist and the mix; somebody might work with me!!

No comments: