Sunday, March 01, 2020

Nightmares On Wax – African Pirates (Troubleman Remix)

Sunday Jazz Continues, we’re broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta..
Bloody Sunday / Selma 55 commemorations earlier down I-85 towards Selma Alabama; meanwhile lab techniques are enhanced as ideologies are advanced; somebody will understand a brotha!!
What’s up with me? let me tell ya something; we’re rocking in the midst of hustle knocking!!  jokers want to see you drop out like Pete Buttigieg..
….they mentioned something about being in the way; meanwhile we’ll continue to drop this good word and let the music play; you dig?
Can you dig it? somebody might be able to see what I’m saying as the music keeps playing!! we’re listening to the Nightmares On Wax with African Pirates (Troubleman Remix)
Can you dig it? checking out some soul jazz / afrobeat on this Sunday night trying to get our minds right; also getting breakbeat scientific..

No comments: