Wednesday, March 04, 2020

NU DISCO FUNK DISCOTEQUE MIX BY STEFANO DJ STONEANGELS

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! you’ll have to excuse us but the HumpDay Extravaganza is underway…
….along with the O-Dog Day Party; I told smoke / fog enhanced by mirrors residents not to start with me!! my motto? Let The Music Play!!
Why did they try to start with me? no benevolence shown so once again it’s on!! the sonic assault is unleashed..
Why did they try to start with me? the devil and his advocates with try to wreak havoc but we’ll drop science and mathematics after my constituents beseeched!!
The threshold was reached /   security was breached;  the government or constitution saving us? not holding my breath!!  this music ministry is hooked up providing HumpDay Motivation!! listening to this NU DISCO FUNK DISCOTEQUE MIX BY STEFANO DJ STONEANGELS
Check out the playlist and the mix!! partying with a purpose? that’s how we’ll work this, check how O-Dog / O-Zone will work these angles!!

No comments: