Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Dj ''S'' - Cosmopolitan Soul "2" (Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza; I usually set off the O-Dog Day Party around this time..

Keeping that pattern going, recognize it; understand a brotha? maybe you can see what I'm saying based on this good sound we're putting down!!

I can see what my people are saying so this good sound is playing!! we're providing HumpDay Motivation!!

I can see how this is playing out!! like Joe Biden on Super Tuesday going all out? some of my people will rise to the occasion..

....as we proceed and continue from Terrible / Terrific Tuesday to this HumpDay Extravaganza!! O-Dog Day Partying to this Dj ''S'' - Cosmopolitan Soul "2" (Mix)

Check out the playlist and the mix, he's smooth with it!! getting over the hump with it O-Dog rolling out with it in the mothership out into the cosmos still getting breakbeat scientific...

Tracklist:
01. Tom Browne - Brighter Tomorrow (Dj ''S'' Remix) 02. L.J. Reynolds - Trust In Me (Dj ''S'' Remix) 03. Cool Notes - Why Not (Dj ''S'' Remix) 04. Change - Hold Tight (Dj ''S'' Remix) 05. Alton McClain - Your Love Is All I Need 06. Coke Escovedo - I Wouldn't Change A Thing 07. Ryle - Never Gonna Let You Go 08. Jeffrey Osborne - Don't You Get So Mad (Dj ''S'' Remix) 09. Cherrelle & Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love (Dj ''S'' Remix) 10. McCrarys - Love On A Summer Night (Dj ''S'' Remix) 11. Savanna - Never Let You Go (Dj ''S'' Remix) 12. Second Image - Lights Out (Dj ''S'' Remix) 13. Chateau - Feelings (Dj ''S'' Remix)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always loved that pre house, Club R&B Soul Music from the late 70 early 80s. I played it in the club in the 80s now I have radio show I do on housegrooveradio.com where I mix the new soulful house with what you are playing now. Love u DJ S. Keep remixing the sht out that vinyl. Love ya bro