Thursday, March 05, 2020

Atjazz and Mark De Clive-Lowe ‎– Sweat No Sleep



 Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Throwback Thursday; we’re in the midst of the O-Dog Day Party

…also Afternoon Jazzing so a dude is not out here spazzing due toEarth Wind and Fire Ways Of The World; somebody can feel me…
Somebody can see what I’m saying, they can see how I’m playing this from a breakbeat scientific perspective..
I can see what they’re saying so this good music is playing, Doctor O is prescribing this sonic medicine; relief? expect it!.
The saga / struggle continues!! per Atjazz and Mark De Clive-Lowe ‎ it”s  Sweat No Sleep, hard is how the work will be….
The saga / struggle continues  aka life goes on, check the blue collar style as the toil / strife goes on; who’ll work with me?
The saga / struggle continues!! like I asked, who’ll work with me? damn!! a Scorpio: at the end of the day, I’m on my own like Michael McDonald and Patti Labelle!
Hunger and thirst will be the motivation, per these #ThursdayThoughts, Sonic Assaults will put some under a spell…

No comments: