Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Business As Usual: No Justice No Peace PT.2

It's going down!!  no justice no peace is the experience!! we were ambushed!! warning shots were fired.

What's up with us? some of my people were smoked out on that dry kush or the loud pack but we stayed blue collar with it;  just trying to run a play,  but the shot clock expired! 

What's up with us?  sick and tired of being sick and tired but I'm not loud with that, I  won't complain. 

Word from Rev James Cleveland I'm trying to win championships like Cleveland!!  in the meantime and between time I'm just trying to maintain!!

A loss and gain were on the same page!!  check the perspective,  like determining whether this is a Terrible or Terrific Tuesday. 

Planes from Hartsfield Jackson airport cross my airspace; damn!!  sometimes chemtrails are spotted!!  jokers act brand new with you and me. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Business As Usual: No Justice No Peace PT.2

No comments: