Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The I-20 Chronicles (We're Trying To Catch Up)

I-20 Chronicle business takes place, we're trying to catch up but delayed by the blue lights special on Candler Road by South Dekalb Mall. 

I thought K-Mart was closing stores,  but Dekalb Police were batching up suspects /  racking up scores;  so what's up y'all? 

...Plus perpetrators tried to rack up scores,  the economy has them pulling Plan Z capers. 

...Plus haters from ICE were up on Buford Highway  in Chamblee / Doraville gaffling immigrants that did or didn't have their papers. 

Trouble doesn't last always per the old sister at the church; like  Oroville Dam evacuees going back home  it tapers off. 

Double for the trouble?  blessings received in the next episode? oh yes, but old dude at the church had me tripping!! saw him praying one minute and cursing the next!!  so what's up? damn!! he was going off!!

Double trouble? Trump Pence with the debatable circumstance? now Michael Flynn will step off.. 

What's up brotha? that's what dude asked me over at the Shell gas station off of I-20 and Panola Road in Lithonia / Stonecrest!! he was looking bummy like he was in a rough circumstance,  rocking the scully and winter coat in 70 degree Atlanta weather!!  but he had to step off!!

The steps he took? they  were off!! I caught him counting his bankroll / money on the sly then he turned around and asked me for money!!  man please!!

...Said he reps the NYC but the ATL life / strife had his game off; I guess it's like he was put out of Madison Square Garden like Charles Oakley, he wasn't at ease!!

Meanwhile Roddy White reps the ATL life / strife per the Kyle Shanahan play calling in the Super Bowl..

Meanwhile we drop this insight per the ATL life / strife, but who'll understand these reflections?  we're trying to catch up, down I-20 we continue to roll!!




No comments: