Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!!! PT.9

 Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! is it like a coup in Zimbabwe?

CIA related? issues have always been debated!! they've been trying to get rid of President Robert Mugabe..

You should know how they play!! some even wanted sympathy, they'll apologize like Papa John's!

You should know how we play!! another extravaganza on this HumpDay? of course!! once again? it's on!!

Damn!! here we go again!! but I can see "do it yourself " endeavors didn't work;  the shadetree mechanic had to call for  backup. 

Damn!! here we go again!! the devil was in the details!! now the street is blocked as  trucks go beep!  beep!  beep!  as they back up.

Per the HumpDay Extravaganza? I played that street funk!! I turned the track up and typed this good word into the iPhone that keeps telling me about an update.  

Somebody might understand a brotha when I say I wasn't turned all the way up;  dragging somewhat because I was up late.

Wasn't up for the debate, but soon turned up after the GOP mention Obamacare repeal concerning their tax bill

Due to the hate?  a dude is now going in / getting it in!! damn!!  I was chilling  way way out there past that horizon / that hill. 

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! something just ain't right per Keith Sweat!!  I knew this and that deal "ain't right" : maybe it's due to information overload. 

...Related to sensory overload?  so what's up?  some sweat the technique per Eric B and Rakim!! they  can't make sense of this mode!


No comments: