Saturday, November 11, 2017

☕️ Morning Brew • LoFi | Jazzhop | Vibes [2017]

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! Saturday morning is the time frame as I post this...

Oh yes!! Saturday morning!! a dude is trying to find out where the coffee and toast is...

Like minds "holla at me" : we're trying to make the most of this and that situation...

Dangerous minds threw a dollar at me!! the last episode? I was caught up in an unpleasant situation..

It's all game was the cliche heard!! now I'm typing this good word listening to ☕️ Morning Brew • LoFi | Jazzhop | Vibes [2017]

It's courtesy of  The Chill Suite you heard me?  check out the playlist and the mix!! we're chilling out with it drinking our morning brew!! haters shouldn't disturb this groove / scene

0:00 Maxgonz - Lights & Rain 

3:22 Birocratic - Castle In My Cup

 6:39 FloFilz - Tito

 9:28 Philanthrope - Lament

11:20 Vanilla - Fuji 

16:54 Saib. - Bebop Lounge

 21:39 Orion - Enjoy Your Shit While It Lasts

 25:18 Funky DL - Le Jazz Courant (Remix)

 28:17 Thovo - Solitude

 32:14 Axian - In The Sun

 34:39 Joey Pecoraro - Husky

 36:33 Limes - Cocktails

 38:22 Juan RIOS - Colores 

40:53 Silo - Trails

No comments: