Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!!! PT.5


Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!  I felt something coming!! my intuition was working overtime.

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!  I kept on running even though it got lonely out there;  I'm still getting over mine. 

What?  issues!!  I felt the pain and pressure,  another test for a bruh? 

HumpDay Motivation needed per this HumpDay Extravaganza? striving for excellence but a C or B student not always doing what's prudent,  so what it do?

Check the situation, somebody might understand a brotha!! acting like I knew!!  a professor at the Institute of Breakbeat Scientific Studies. 

Check the situation, like America wondering about Donald Trump some are wondering why I act like I do!!  blame it on my hood upbringing!!  reality bruises and bloodies. 

Check the situation!! we're trying to get over the hump but it's a cold world!!  rocking hoodies and skullcaps will only help so much.

... In conjunction with Scorpio season its hoody /  hoodie season!!  mentioned by Styles P so what's the deally? so on and such and such.
 
What's the function? all the way live like Lakeside? due to the treason hold up wait a minute was heard in the background!! damn!! there's no where to run or hide!!  the waters are treacherous. 

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! jokers shuck and jive,  that's how the fake will ride!! damn!!  they even had nerve to come back around!! what it do?  over in Decatur Georgia  me and dude discussed how rough it is. 

Humpday Motivation needed? my constituents confirmed that and this!! please!!  we're all in survival mode.

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! we kept it moving even though we had to sacrifice!! it ain't nothing nice!! I bear witness to what the next episode / arrival told! 


No comments: