Sunday, November 05, 2017

Vikter Duplaix – I See The Sun Featuring – GA and Tye Tribbett


Sunday Jazz Continues!! one of my favorite cliches? this is how it’s going down!!!

Sunday and jazz go together as far as I know!! so I guess we’ll bring the sound..

Let the music play!! this is how we play, this is how we get down!! plus this good word is dropped..

Let the music play!! this is how we play!! check out the sound!! we jazzed it up, housed them, plus we hip hopped!!

At the moment? we’re listening to  some soul jazz / broken beat / gospel music from Vikter Duplaix with I See The Sun Featuring,  GA and Tye Tribbett

It’s produced by  James Poyser , let your light shine was heard from the voices!!  that’s the deal with it!!
 
Vikter Duplaix – I See The Sun Featuring – GA and Tye Tribbett | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: