Monday, November 06, 2017

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!!! PT.3

I'm back from a brief hiatus!! I was chilling out /  laying in the cut;  I was taking a break from it.

Shady dealing like Trump / Russia? it's still out there along with shootouts in Texas churches and shootouts in Las Vegas!!  praying for the corrupt and the issues breaking out!!  they're fake with it. 

Damn!! here we go again!! once again? it's on!! I even felt the pressure!! per Music Monday? I had a stake in it / stakes is high like DeLa Soul mentioned. 

Damn!! here we go again!! once again? it's on!! plus steaks are high for my people over here in the hood,  my constituents barely paid attention. 

It's rough out here as we continue to deal with the bad breaks / setbacks and obstacles, but these are the breaks per Curtis Blow as we go for what we know!!  we kept it moving.

These jakes, pundits, so called experts and other naysayers had their doubts!!  but we kept showing and proving. 

Per Stevie Wonder?  were moving to higher ground / just trying to get down but the reign of terror was heavy. 

It's no wonder as I holla at my kinfolk!! per the Hollies he's my brother even though he ain't heavy. 

Take me under? the hood? Comptons Most Wanted mentioned those follies and the outcome..

 Damn!! here we go again!! once again? it's on!! these breakbeat scientific scholars had to bring this good word plus we pulled out the drum!!


 Damn!! here we go again!! once again? it's on!! we're back from a brief hiatus..

Damn!! here we go again!! once again? it's on!! damned if we do or don't? please!!  they'll either love or hate us!!





No comments: