Thursday, November 09, 2017

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!!! PT.6

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! haters will bring the drama to your doorstep like Rand Paul jacked by his neighbor.. 

 Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again? It's On!! complex is how the sport will get!! previously,  per Throwback Thursday?  I tried to tell y'all about the behavior!!

What it do? like Trump making deals in China I'm still acting like I knew!!  I'm getting breakbeat scientific. 

What it do? beats will thump,  O-Dizzle was multitracking but they say O-Zone was borderline belligerent. 

We're doing our due diligence,  trying to make a difference out here in the grey area

We're out here trying to deal with it!!  what?  the mass hysteria. 

Cooling out / chilling out; outside?  Autumn Leaves blowing in the  background like the Miles Davis jazz song! 

Shady dealing out here in Babylon? of course, a fake one deceives!! I'm trying not to misbehave with this /  spaz on them. 

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again?  It's On!!  I shake one or another off if they're not trying to play fair. 

Damn!! Here We Go Again!! Once Again?  It's On!! Sonic Assaults are unleashed!! I'll break one off /  I'll take it there. 

You know these jokers aren't trying to play fair!! even these wannabe pimps say it's hard out here per Three 6 Mafia!! is it due to sexual harassment charges?

Word from  Mossad spies and Harvey Weinstein? it's hard out here based on what's heard and seen!! to the game? some will have to charge this!! 

No comments: