Friday, March 11, 2022

Eric Benét - When You Think Of Me (Featuring – Roy Ayers)

Sunday Jazz  err wait a minute, Digital Crate Digging Continues as Flashback Friday business is handled from out here in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta but I had to think; Sunday and Jazz? as far back as I can remember they go together...

Sunday and Jazz? schooled on that format per WLOU radio up in Louisville back in the day; they had it together..

Tobe Howard and others kept these brothers up on the latest jazz, so I try to keep the tradition going...

Going all out kid!! but brothers like me deal with these haters / naysayers, I'm not trying to spaz on them; with the Lord? I keep a petition going!! 

Lord Help is the battle cry!! why ask why? we kept it moving, chilling out in the lab listening to Eric Benét with When You Think Of Me (Featuring  Roy Ayers)

Oh yes! it's a smooth track, some of that soul jazz!! but what else can you expect from these players? 



No comments: