Y’all can probably see where I’m going with this; check the mood swings, dropping the good word earlier, O-Dog Day Partying / hip hopping and then dropping the jazz / house music; so who’ll work with me?
I’m taking it down a thousand, jazz rocking! the sound is appropriate for a Thursday night!
What’s it all about? it’s all about getting breakbeat scientific with this sound and the insight!
Like Holi we’re shining the lights, check the sonic festival! we're checking out Stanley Clarke with his Concerto For Jazz Rock Orchestra.
Check out the all star players rolling with him and the track. R.I.P George Duke; Let's Go!!
- Bass [Alembic Electric], Acoustic Bass, Bells [Hand Bells, Tubular Bells], Organ, Gong, Vocals – Stanley Clarke
- Bass [Piccolo With Maestro Synthesizer] – Stanley Clarke
- Brass – Allen Rubin, David Taylor, Earl Chapin, John Clark, Jon Faddis, Lewis M. Soloff, Peter Gordon , Thomas Malone, Wilmer Wise
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Stanley Clarke
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Gadd
- Electric Guitar, Guitar [12-string] – David Sancious
- Synthesizer [Mini-moog, Arp Odyssey, Arp String Ensemble], Organ, Clavinet, Piano, Electric Piano, Bells, Vocals – George Duke
Post a Comment