Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Mongo Santamaria ‎– Los Indio

Sunday Jazz err I mean Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday..

Things can go either way, claiming the terrific outcome!! celebrating by pulling out the drum and following my motto; "Let The Music Play"

....O-Dog Day Day Partying earlier but check the mood swing, Afternoon Jazzing!! actually? this vibe is in that same vein..

Jazz funking / Latin Jazzing!!  due to the next mood swing I could be out here spazzing! it's rough out here!! me and my constituents are feeling the same pain!!

Doing the damn thing, check this soul food we bring!! in the midst of the ongoing spiritual warfare we're fighting back with this good word and the sound!! at the moment listening to Mongo Santamaria with a track called Los Indio

This is from his Afro - Indio release back in  1975 / 1976, I'm digging it, getting my Afro / Indio / Cuban musical fix!! check out the players and the track to see what it do!!





No comments: