Thursday, April 26, 2018

Ron Carter, T.S. Monk - Evidence

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; it's been a rough day in Atlanta!!

The saga / struggle continues, it's goes back, it's present today and will be present tomorrow; understand  a brotha?

As the rain falls during the rush hour while I post this, I'm posted up with this sound and good word..

The pain eases, for some it increases,  it'll be more intense!! things like the Bill Cosby verdict our felt both ways by some, you heard?

I wasn't confirmed like Mike Pompeo, so I kept it pimping player!! In Babylon I know what the cost will be but I'm still trying to work it out!! not expecting any benevolence..

I kept it pimping player!! these other jokers were playing too much; reminded while listening to this track by Ron Carter, T.S. Monk called Evidence...

CHECK OUT THE PLAYERS AND THE TRACK..

Bass – Ron Carter
 
Drums – T.S. Monk
 
Trumpet – Don Sickler
 
Written-By – Thelonious Monk



No comments: