Saturday, January 26, 2019

Deejay 2MI - Jazzy It Up (Blaq Owl Broken Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday Night afternoon; I usually have an afternoon jazz thing going during this time period..

Doing my due diligence, holla at me!! trying to make a difference with a tune or two so my constituents won't spaz / get ill with it...

What's the deal with it? some of my constituents are probably feeling pretty good; Pelosi showed Trump what true power is concerning the government shutdown..

What's the deal with it? the constitution guaranteeing rights? please!! the devil will oppose you and me!! beats bump and we speak truth to so called power!! some are loving how we put it down!!

What's the deal with it? an institution will gaffle you like Roger Stone while your out here trying to play Game of Thrones; meanwhile O-Dizzle amd O-Zone will drop this Deejay 2MI track called Jazzy It Up (Blaq Owl Broken Mix)

Check it out, it's a broken beat / house music / soul jazz mixture, check the picture as we continue to get breakbeat scientific!!




No comments: