Friday, December 25, 2020

The I -20 Chronicles (Another Holiday Season Edition)

 Seasons Greetings to you and yours! It’s a cold Christmas Day in Atlanta; the temperature is in the 20’s I’m freezing!

Check us out as we proceed and continue check the scores; we’re still out here on I-20 in Atlanta swerving..

We’re adding to our database of cold December memories; damn! Remembered the Christmas Day up in Louisville when I was broke / no funds all up in the Oldsmobile Delta 88 swerving when I ran out of gas..

Now we’re on the case trying to deal with that and these! The good word is dropped and sounds will blast! Losing in the dollar chase, Refuse to go down memory lane? Patience wanes.. Lose it? lost patience but like a pleasant fragrance good memories flow helping to ease the pains..

Abused by it? Oh yes the apparatus brought chaos and confusion; manipulated by a hater 

Cruised it? Oh yeah!! still out there on I-20 on Atlanta, soon over on Candler Road in Decatur!!

Building with the prophetess; asking what's up with this? I was told that I  missed my calling as a minister; I was seen on the move.

But progress was made, low key with this! Breakbeat Scientific studies take place, ...a bruh is not stopping this! moving targets are hard to hit!! O-Dizzle is on the groove.

As we prove social engineering can be rebuked, O-Zone has the rebuttal!

On this Christmas Day we’ll keep it moving! No loathing and fearing / gnashing of teeth! no armchair quarterback is in the huddle!

No comments: