Monday, December 21, 2020

The I -20 Chronicles (We’re Pausing For The Cause)

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we get this Music Monday segment underway early..

But at the moment we’re still out here on I-20 in Atlanta pausing for the cause; why? because! so much drama in the world is in our way!

A lot of moving parts are involved from the Winter Solstice to the Great Conjunction so what’s the function; who’ll work with me?

Grooving plus dropping this good word is how this work will be!

Winds of change blowing ? Oh yes! I also heard approaching footsteps.. Causing a brush of insanity like Trump and Election conspiracies ? you never know how a fool gets.. ..or acts; beats bump as we roll down I-20 in Atlanta behind the old school Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham with the vanity license plate that read blessed... ...and highly favored; but jokers act erratic and the uncertainty has me and my people stressed.

Character assassins roll like  Kelly Loeffler vs the Black Church  in her campaign ads against Rev Raphael Warnock; the math revealed lewd behavior!

Silent assassins were like whats the response to this? even Biz Markie said nothing can save ya! 

The apparatus will enslave ya; but even they will get whats coming to them.

Check the status; still out here rolling down I -20 in Atlanta with O-Zone dropping this good word and the bruh O-Dizzle gets busy..he was funky drumming on them!!

No comments: