Sunday, February 07, 2021

Pressure Drop - Warrior Sound (Adam Freeland Mix)

Sunday Jazz Continues on a Sunday evening, that just happens to be a Super Bowl Sunday; Kansas City Chiefs will do battle with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl 55...

I don't have a dog in this fight so O-Dog will drop the beat and this insight; Sunday morning type of knowledge related to battles / Shadow Boxing but not hustle knocking; my dude Dave Cee was a Buccaneers fan, no jive!!

Since he's gone home, for him I'll see what's going on! as I steer the mothership back to the remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta so I can monitor these situations..

It's going down!! we'll proceed and continue as a brotha gets breakbeat scientific but jokers want me to pump brakes and make the tires screech like a Trump impeachment but we're not trying to play ourselves / put ourselves in those positions..

We're on these missions, on a quest check the Conquest of this realm; fueled by this track from Pressure Drop  called Warrior Sound (Adam Freeland Mix) ·

Oh yeah!! some dub / breakbeat / jazz funk to bless you with I told you we're still getting breakbeat scientific!! 

 

No comments: