Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Trying To Stay Ahead In The Game (Part Eight)

 We’re trying to get over the hump, that’s the usual business per this HumpDay Extravaganza!

Trying to stay ahead in the game, naysayers caste doubt and blame but I mentioned before it’s all game as we continue to broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta. 

We’re out here on the Eastside like the Jeffersons but there’s no deluxe apartment in the sky.  

For freedom? we still ride out on local / national / international and intergalactic fronts, staying on point not like the Secret Service supporting the big lie. 

Trying to perform a miraculous feat like the Jan 6th Committee concerning that Trump Insurrection as they meander on a so called high road. During the ongoing storm I’m trying to stay ahead in the game on the bully pulpit / platform per my platform / breakbeat scientific mode. Like the Broad Street Bully Beanie Sigel I stayed on code, but I hear echoes in the depths. Alt shift delete from the matrix architect is repelled naysayers expelled so I heard boos, I lost tonight; but soon I rose from the depths. 

Victories and defeats? fake it until you make it? not methods used by this breakbeat scientist trying to stay ahead in the game!! but sometimes it seems its never enough, ready to throw my hands in the air!

Trying to stay ahead in the game / trying to take the high road, but others aren’t playing fair. We’re usually on the next level/ on another tier, but like to attacks on democracy the structure is collapsing. Dealing with the next devil that wants to see me lost out there, but I’m not relapsing.

No comments: