Saturday, July 16, 2022

Trying To Stay Ahead In The Game (Part Six)

 Catch us out here on this Saturday afternoon moving at a high velocity with the speed you need, just trying to stay ahead in the game!

Local / national / international and intergalactic will be the frontiers, per the Digital Underground? confirming my fears; all around the world, the same song; it’s all game!

We’re out here though, trying to stay ahead in the game;  you can even catch us along the edge of the clouds! catch us up in the hot air balloon!

Floating through the atmosphere, taking it there; taking pictures like the James Webb Space Telescope? it’s awesome! But soon it started raining, I think Al Roker mentioned inclement weather! we’ll get soaked! It’s like a maze, but we landed! a foul joker called themselves a weather maker but no weapons formed would prosper, per Isaiah 54: 17, blessings not revoked!

Trying to stay ahead in the game! diplomatic immunity invoked! but authorities joked so I left! dipped from the community, that corporate world! I told them don’t miss me too much! Oh no! was it a mistake? the drama unfurled, the pandemic occurred plus inflation has hit us; plus per the Trump insurrection there was plotting and scheming; needing another second chance? This time? not fake it’s real, doing the knowledge / it’s academic, elementary per Dear Watson no “so on and such and such”. Why? because I said so is what I told them! well it didn’t work / change the circumstance!

On my own like Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald, circumstances are debatable; being built or torn down?

Coping strategy didn’t fail, actually ahead in the game and I’m trying to stay ahead! we’re still putting it down!


No comments: