Sunday, July 10, 2022

Trying To Stay Ahead In The Game (Part Three)

 We’re putting work in, on this Sunday morning! the saga / struggle continues! catch us trying to stay ahead in the game! 

Out here doing the knowledge / jumping and recognizing, we even determined that it’s all game!

Visualizing the sequence? it's not surprising but is change coming? oh! like the word on the curb I could hear it in the wind. ...plus I’m seeing things; who's out here doing things? damn! are those shadows in the wind? The dude O-Zone keeps going on doing things as the new stimuli soon interfaces with his woven dreams. Trying to stay ahead in the game but reality doesn’t lie, so in that direction I’ll lean.

Trying to stay ahead in the game! observing the scene; soon I’m ready to roll I’m on my way!

Trying to stay ahead in the game! already a few laps ahead, I circled back around and got back in line now back with the sound with the Sunday Jazz following my motto; let the music play!

Trying to stay ahead in the game but it’s all out spiritual warfare; casualties / collateral damage is calculated as strands of feral debris littered the property.

My constituents realize that it’s all game! dude even did the knowledge, he understands the moans of animals, he even heard some say “if I had money.” Trying to stay ahead in the game? out there in the Babylon wilderness the wolf finds freedom, but as O-Zone mentioned earlier he’ll pay the price / it was at a cost. He wasn’t mad at the players just the game; it was out of my hands he also moaned, his spirit gone / lost.


No comments: