Friday, September 30, 2022

Defected Radio Show Hosted by Sam Divine - 30.09.22

 

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Fabulous Friday, it’s a blessing to be here! check us out as we celebrate life!

We’re setting this O-Dog Day Party off, it’s our way to rise above the toil and strife!

Flashback Friday Business is also exhibited, back in the day my blood would boil; get a life the hooligans would shout when I worked in the parking lot at Churchill Downs in Louisville!

These days? we’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, sometimes parking lot pimping sometimes even holding church services; my constituents know the deal!

My constituents know the deal from Atlanta to Ft Myers Florida to Savannah to Charleston South Carolina as Hurricane Ian wreaks havoc; don't forget about Puerto Rico!!  we send a prayer up for all of them!

My constituents know the real, no lies detected they understand the Brotha O he’s respected; they know he’s a prime time player for the team! 

My constituents know the real when we drop this sound per this Defected Radio Show Hosted by Sam Divine - 30.09.22

Check out the playlist and the music as we O-Dog Day Party to this!! from London to Atlanta this is what's up / what it do!!

Check this out at  Defected Radio Show Hosted by Sam Divine - 30.09.22


No comments: